DarkWood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkWood

Where societies collide, friends become enemies and enemies become friends. Anything can happen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Profile

Go down 
+11
Claypoole
Riley
Casca
Becki
Dekoms
nikolas
Yvaine
Mina
Darkwinds
Alura
Order
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Order

Order

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile   Character Profile EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:31 pm

A brief character biography is essential to giving your character depth. It also helps to have handy a description and details of a character's life before you begin.

• NAME: Put your characters full name – first, last, and any nicknames that he goes by. Make sure the name creates the right mental image of your character; a Bill causes a completely different image than a Byron.
  • BIOGRAPHY: Write a description of your character’s life; past and present. Where was he born, how was his family life – has his past affected him in any way? What does he do now? Who are his friends and where does he live? Don’t make it too long – a paragraph will do.
  • CAREER: What does she do for a living?
  • BEST QUALITIES: List three or four of you characters best qualities
  • WORST QUALITIES: Even the “good guy” has a few faults. What are you character’s?
  • WEAKNESSES: What is the main weakness in your character’s make-up? What is his “Achilles heel”? Is it that he’s not real smart…or maybe he has trouble getting along with other people.
  • TALENTS: Is she an expert artist? Or cook?

Once you’ve filled out this profile for your own characters, you should know enough about them to be able to make them jump off the page.

• It's not required to post a profile but it is a requirement to post your name and species.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwood.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Alura

Alura

Character Sheet
Species: Sidhe
Full Name: Alura Fae Wyld

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Trickery was second nature to her. Everyone, human and magik alike, tended to underestimate the smaller of the sidhe. Where might ruled, anyone whose stature was small was only looked upon as a pest, not one who could be truly dangerous. But they would be wrong, and that was half her fun. What eyes could not see, might could not stop. Magic flowed through her veins more than blood, magic enough to guarantee fun, no matter where she went or who she encountered. She was Alura Fae Wyld.
Back to top Go down
Darkwinds

Darkwinds

Character Sheet
Species: Lycan
Full Name: John Ambrose (AKA Darkwinds)

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:21 pm

John Ambrose, callsign Darkwinds was a Captain in the US Marines. He was 26 years old and had made his way up the chain of promotions quicker than most people. He was 6'4 weighing in at around 240lbs of fit, muscled marine and that is what had helped him, along with a very high IQ, to advance. He was the Leader of a small special forces group or Marine Recon. He had a habit of leading from the front of the group ad not from behind, where a lot of leaders commanded. His thoughts were the best spot to see what was going one was to be in the middle of it: so that is where he was at all times......Right smack in the middle.

John had been on a mission as a grunt in the woods of Germany when he first started out he had came across what he thought was a man feeding on an animal, but as he came closer he realised that it was what appeard to be a wolf that was walking on two legs. He had always heard rumors and seen movies of Werewolves but this took the cake. The wolf turned on him slowly gauging the danger that the man could cause it. Slowly it started to move towards him, Darkwinds shot at it multiple times hitting it in the chest, it lunged at him, knocking the gun out of his hands, He came up with a knife swinging fighting for his life, he held off the wolf for a bit but finally it got through and bit him on the shoulder. He fell to the ground as it released its hold on him. As he lay there waiting for it to finish him, he had to be loosing it because the wolf was now an older man who stood there looking at him. Then the old man spoke and said....." You will do, You will do in deed!" Darkwinds thinks to himself as he fades out.......Will i be a werewolf like him........Guess I will find out eventualiy

Last edited by Judge on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : for spelling)
Back to top Go down
Mina

Mina

Character Sheet
Species: Vampire
Full Name: Wilhelmina Vanne Helzing

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Wilhelmina "Mina" Vanne Helzing is her name but her story is begins the day she woke. It was like everything she knew was gone, because it was gone. No memory of who she was or how she got there, or who had changed her life by making her a vampire. Mina was very different then most vampires. She wanted to know all about herself but the only clue she had to her past was the amulet she wore around her neck inscribed with the name Wilhelmina. To her friends, she was simply "Mina".

There were no family or friends looking, no long lost love searching, all she knew was there wasn't anyone missing her. Yvaine had found her wandering alone, taking her in as family. Yvaine was her guide, teaching her how to live as a person, as a vampire and in a coven. But Mina was different, she could walk among humans unnoticed and no one knew how not even Yvaine.

Yvaine always let her explore the world of humans knowing she would never get close to anyone. She listened to Yvaine caution her, and only observed. Mina just loved to watch as they moved about their lives with family and friends. Falling into and out of love like kids playing with toys.

When Yvaine found out Mina had a strong gift, she cautioned her about getting too close to humans, or anyone else for that matter. Knowledge of Mina's gift could place a lot in danger if they tried to use Mina. Even glancing at an energy signature would bring Mina into too sharp a focus. It was better to keep her sight hidden unless asked to use it for Yvaine, Nik, or by someone who she had shared her secret with.

Yvaine told her one day all will come her past, present and maybe even her future, but until then she watched the humans while caring for Yvaine, her family and the coven that had accepted her.

Last edited by Mina on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yvaine

Yvaine

Character Sheet
Full Name: Yvaine Analisse Sangre

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Yvaine Analisse Sangre

Queen of the vampire species.
Twin sister to Prince Nikolas.

Despite being queen of the vampires, Yvaine still retains a bit of the innocence that defined her earlier in life. She can no longer remember much of her life before the change, the vampire that brought her over made sure to wash the memories of her husband’s cruelty from her mind and it has yet to resurface. She is an ethereal beauty, and can be both whimsical and a little flighty. Do not underestimate her though, she is fiercely loyal and a good leader, watching out for the coven as if each member were her children. Her only frustration, her brother Nik, who despite her pleas, ignores his obligations, forcing her to take care of much alone rather than with his support.

Brief history for both Yvaine and Nikolas Sangre:

1200’s: Luc Refi was a maniacal lord who believed in taxing and starving his serfs, using and discarding women at his pleasure. In desperation for their situation, the serfs contacted a neighboring lord, begging for help. They believed that if Lord Sangre tied his daughter’s hand in marriage to Luc, her influence on him would change his ways. Being a fair and just man, easily influenced by their pleas, he betrothed his only daughter to Luc. Unfortunately, his and the serf’s hope was in vain. Luc saw this as an opportunity to increase his influence and his lands, and accepted the betrothal, quickly marrying the girl. Once the nuptials were complete, he ambushed the older lord after a visit to town, and had him killed, then told Yvaine of the horrible bandits that had killed her father. Luc had no idea she had a twin brother, he was abroad at the time. Unbeknown to Luc however, the footman he killed along with her father was not a normal man, but a vampire. The footman disappeared, telling the King of Vampires of the betrayal.

Nik came home when rumors that his estate was being sold off reached him, just as the King of Vampires chose to strike. Bent on revenge, but knowing of the innocence of the Sangres, the King of vampires changed her and her brother, then killed all who were in the Refi house. It was after the change was complete that he found out Luc had already sealed the union between himself and the innocent girl, and the coupling bore fruit. Amazingly enough, her body did not reject the fragile life growing inside her, Yvaine bore a son, Jean Paul Sangre. When he was old enough to understand and make the choice, Yvaine brought him over.
Back to top Go down
nikolas

nikolas

Character Sheet
Full Name: Nikolas Sangre

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:05 pm

Nikolas Sangre.

Prince of the vampire species.
Twin brother to Queen Yvaine.

All of these things define Nikolas in the society of vampires.

Big spender.
Life of the party.
Heavy drinker.
Loves to be the center of attention.
Major flirt.

All of these things define Nik in the nightlife of DarkWood.

Nikolas, or Nik as his friends call him, attempts to lead a double life. He shrugs off almost all responsibility, leaving it to his sister and refuses to accept his duty and obligations as prince. He is always missing meetings with his sister on important matters because he stays up late drinking or partying with... whoever. He loves to socialize and mingle in the human world for the thrill and refuses to admit that there could be any danger, from either society, in his actions. He has no interest in settling down or changing his ways, finding the idea of flirting and partying more appealing. The only time he can be counted on for help is when he knows Yvaine is in trouble. He is fiercely protective of her, and expects her to pick up on his slack, so anything that might interfere with that is not allowed. He also tends to have double standards, what is good enough for him is not good enough for Yvaine.
Back to top Go down
Dekoms

Dekoms

Character Sheet
Full Name: Deke Odin Moss

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Dekoms was born as Deke Odin Moss. He was born in America at the time when people like him didn't get a lot of opportunities. His parents made sure he was well educated earning him a PhD in physics, but his passion was boxing. Against his parents wishes and much to the relief of the small minded employers at the time, he deiced to follow his dream of becoming one. He was one of the best, winning more matches than he lost, until he became known as the one to beat.

This popularity and skill earned him fame and notoriety, and inadvertently brought him to the attention of a high powered vampire. Nikolas was out enjoying life, drinking and betting on the latest match when he and Dekoms ran into each other, quite literally. Dekoms, high from his latest win, walked into the bar. Nikolas, surrounded by a bevy of beautiful women, saw him come in. Drunk and quite possibly high, Nikolas made his way over to congratulate Dekoms on his win. Vaguely thinking that anyone with that level of skill would be a great bodyguard for Yvaine and not quite in his right mind, Nikolas decided on the ultimate form of congratulations and changed him. The consequences of his actions never entering his drug addled brain until later, when Dekoms lay at his feet with puncture wounds in his wrists, drained of blood. As per his usual cavalier attitude, Nikolas finished the process, letting a few drops of his blood fall between Dekoms lips, then dumped him on Yvaine's doorstep with a note attached, simply saying: "here, a new bodyguard"
Back to top Go down
Becki

Becki

Character Sheet
Species: Elf
Full Name: Becki Siama

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:38 pm

NAME- Becki Siama= though she prefers just Becki

BIOGRAPHY: Born in the forest home of her people Becki had a fairly average youth for an elf. She performed her first Recall early, even for her people. Also showing a talent for Taming and Healing she was believed to be one of their Dreamweavers, though she was also deemed a bit impatient by the standards of elvenkind. Showing an empathy for other races she decided to follow the path of healing while continuing to keep her taming skill up so that she may be of use to her fellow beings. After years of training she has decided to go out and see the world to see what her destiny might be.

Back to top Go down
Casca

Casca

Character Sheet
Species: Human
Full Name: Casca Ulysses Longinius

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:51 pm

I am Casca. I have walked this earth since 32 B.C. ever since the day I followed orders from my commander to put my spear into the side of the man on the cross to end his suffering. His end was my beginning. His last words to his father are well known, his last words to me, a simple soldier aren't so well known and i've kept it that way. His last words to me were that I shall walk the earth until his return as a soldier one way or another, never to know rest. Since that day, I have know very little rest. Yes, even tho no one except the rulers of the humans and creatures know that i'm immortal and I plan on keeping it that way. I don't look extrodinary by any means. Only 6 feet tall. Very muscular as I should be with centuries of fighting. Scars, lots and lots of scars covering me from head to foot. Oh, i'm not saying I can't die. I most certainly can die, I just wont stay dead. It's caused a few interesting moments from time to time. Nothing like waking up on a cold medal slab just as the M.E. is about to cut ya open.

Over the centuries, i've developed a certain reputation as the soldier to go to when the dirtiest work needs done. It don't come cheap tho and I won't stop until I get the job done. I'll do just about any work that needs to be done, but as I said, I aint cheap. By the way, payment is due in advance, it prevents issues. The last issue was three hundred years ago, he learned the hard way, shall we say viva le revolucion. There isn't a country I haven't been to and I thought I had seen it all until now.

FATAL WEAKNESS: First Cursed Immortal Human Female. Name only known to him. If they meet and join it will be death to them and those around them.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Character Sheet
Full Name: Riley Jenson

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:47 am

NAME: Riley Jensen
SPECIES: Human
NICKNAME: Nimble only by her mother.

BIOGRAPHY: Riley Jensen (born October 31, 1990), she is the 13th witch of the Jensen family but she is also of royal blood through her father's side...a man she never met. Riley was raised by her mother who told her nothing of being royalty. Traveling the World gave Riley a love of nature and of languages. Riley's mother learned early on she had a knack for bumbling into unknown and dangerous situation but had the rare gift of never being injured. Her mother give her the nick name "nimble" then stuck her in dance classes but a lot of good it did. At the age of 16 Riley's mother lost her life saving her. Riley has been on her own ever since. The money her mother left allowed her to live without anyone especially since no one really knew she was alone. Riley found out through letters, marriage and her birth certificate who her father was. Now at 19 Riley wasn't sure if she should search for him since he wasn't searching for her.

CAREER: None she only 19 never give a career any thought. Collage one day she keeps saying but hasn't gotten to it.

BEST QUALITIES:
Headstrong
Helpful, but it usually gets her in trouble
Smart, she can learn a language quickly

WORST QUALITIES:
Clumsy
Bad temper
impatient

WEAKNESSES: She's human anything could kill her but she doesn't chance it.

TALENTS: she can learn a language quickly, she learned to dance, but doesn't often. As clumsy as she is, she might break something.
Back to top Go down
Claypoole

Claypoole

Character Sheet
Full Name: Matthew Claypoole

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:18 pm

“In war, there are no unwounded soldiers.”
Jose Narosky

NAME: Matthew "Thunder" Claypoole
Callsign: Husky Bravo
Nickname origin: No matter how hard the guys tried(For comedy relief purposes), nobody had been able to p*ss Matthew Claypoole off enough that he would lose his cool. Finally one night back at base a repairman FUBARed his squads "Parent" LAV-25 and rendered it immobile for 24 hours, with a crucial raid requiring it starting up in 48 hours. When Claypoole heard of it he stormed out of the barracks with an out of characterly hateful stomp,, and immediately moved to chew the Mechanic out. A fierce thunderstorm had started to kick up in the area, however, and the two of them stood outside for 45 minutes straight during the thunder storm, on the spot, in the open while other mechanics tried to fix the LAV-25. ince Claypoole had always been a rather laid back, easy going and at times mellow commander beforehand he was deemed “Thunder”. The story had been growing and growing, and was still growing in severity since Claypoole retired, and the current version is the thunderstorm was a flash flood storm, and the mechanic had to go to med bay afterwords not from hypothermia but from post traumatic stress syndrome. Claypoole thinks it serves him right for screwing with it at night and with improper lighting, showing hes able to hold a grudge and be bitter.

BIOGRAPHY: As Matthew Claypoole would say, he never really had a childhood. His Father, a US Army logistics officer, would bring home technical manuals, how-to-do manuals, weapons encoclypedias, informational guides, and car magazines for him to read. While others read books like super fudge, he'd flip through the manuals and encoyclopedias at first for pictures, and later as he got older, to seriously learn them. He was a real nerd early on in life, but as he went through puberty and he went into high school, he started to grow into the mellow, outgoing, jokester that he is now. He lived in Harlingen Texas near the Marine Military Academy, and so every summer he went through their month long mini-boot camp as soon as he got into middle school. By the age of 15 he was already working in his Uncle's body shop as a mechanic. When Claypoole graduated from High school, his grades didn't really make him stand out, so instead of "wasting his time" he enlisted into the Marine Corp straight away, which his US Army father grumbled was like Claypoole "Shaking his hand and giving him the finger at the same time".

Claypoole was designated an 0351 Infantry Assault man (The demolitions and rocket launcher guy) and assigned to the 2nd Light Armored Reconaissance Battallion in Al Anbar province, Iraq, in early 2007, right as the worst year of the War in Iraq reared its ugly head. Claypoole served several tours in Iraq, leading up until "Zero day". Claypoole went into Iraq filled with his natural idealism and optimism. His strong moral foundings and his views on what the world can and should be. However, as day by day went by in Iraq people he had deemed trustworthy and allies the other day, or even brothers, kept showing up the next day as an enemy, or dead, or both. Claypooles idealism and optimism over the years slowly was whittled away and eroded. He stopped considering the glass half full, and started saying blandly "Its a half cup of water". Still. Claypoole kept going back because he still hoped he could make a difference in Iraq. Claypoole was still in Iraq. (Insert information about what happened when humanity started into dark wood plot. If "Zero day" idea comes around, participated in the big armored charge to retake human territory from the demons, and was on the front lines with things that went bump in the night for years)

After Zero-day, Claypoole'd given up on being an inventor one day. He started to think that the best way he could make a difference to the world was to stay in the military and keep putting sadistic asses out of their misery before they could spread anymore misery. Claypoole retired from the Marine Corp and promptly joined the Imperial Inquisition as soon as it was formed. He spent the next 3 years studying, hunting, stalking, and killing supernatural trouble makers in the inquisitions direct action unit, coincidentally with an old war buddy from Iraq, Richard Stones, who had done the same thing. The inquisition to him seemed a good fit, and its motto/culture of "A best today for a better tomorrow" appealed to Claypoole. However, a family emergency came up and he had to quit, flying straight home.

CAREER: Claypoole had to quit the inquisition because he needed money to pay for his moms hospital bills, and so he could take care of his little sister. Claypoole knew that he needed a job a way to quickly start making money. He talked Richard Stones and a friend from the inquisition Blake Huntington into starting up a Private Military Contractor company with him, and got in contact with his Godfather's Nephew, who he knew owned a Defense Industry company, and talked him into partnering the two companies together. Today, he's the Chairman for "Surgical Defense Solutions Inc.", the sister company of "Parker and Wallace Combat Outfitters", and responsible along with Richard Stones for numerous products they pitched to P&W that put the company on the map. SDS Inc. works as private military contractors to various entities including the Imperial government, with the contracts ranging from the legal, to the wet and dark, to the outright illegal and dirty.

BEST QUALITIES:
Wise and Realistic,
Intense urge to make a difference, caring, willing to martyr himself over others
Professional when he needs to be
Friendly, and usually mellow, if only because forced

WORST QUALITIES:
Desperate for money,
Drinks, flirts, smokes.
Aggressive, intense, sometimes even unreasonable in the protection of his comrades or family (Don't you DARE touch him, only I can hit him, I don't care how wrong he was to hit you)
Clingy and gullible

WEAKNESSES: Claypooles main weakness now is the bitterness and disillusionment he hides as he goes through his own personal hell working for people he wouldn't even have thought were worth the effort to spit on back in the day when he "Had some standards", and tries to take care of his family first and foremost. Claypoole's still got some bounce in his step, and he's still the affable mellow jokester he always was, but he's still finding it hard to genuinely trust people again, and his view of the world has steadily been eroded, causing him to start smoking and fidget more often.

TALENTS: Claypoole's a highly trained and Experienced Marine who considers himself an artist with heavy weapons and explosives. He's a trained Infantry combat leader, tank buster, demolitions man, and CQB specialist with a long list of achievements and qualifications, not least of which include his work in the Inquisition where he learned much about the supernatural, and was trained in both matters regarding magic, the supernatural, information gathering and analyzing, and field work like stake outs and shadowing people. He's a prodigous mechanic and tech-tinkerer, issues-focused determined (Stubborn) worker, and a natural psionic with an excellent control over telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
Talbert

Character Sheet
Full Name: Talbert Blackwolf

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:34 am

•NAME: Talbert Blackwolf Nickname 2 actually, Tal or Tracker usually

•BIOGRAPHY:
I was born in 1820 on Indian territory. My father was a trapper that traded with the Indians. One of the few white men that could safely travel in Indian territory without fear of death from them. Why? Because he was always honest with them, respected their ways and them. He never tried to cheat the Indians and often acted as the interpreter and go between for them and the U.S government. One day while trading with the Apache he saw a "the sweetest, most gorgeous woman he'd ever laid eyes on." These are his exact words about my mother. He went to the chief and asked the chief if he could marry her. At first the chief declined to allow father to marry her. but father never wavered in his desire to marry mother. Mother, Little Dove, also grew to wish to marry father and would ask the chief at least once a day to relent. The chief finally after a year relented when father brought news that the US Calvery was coming to force them from their lands and onto a reservation. He warned the tribe that it would be a hard life at first, but they said they were use to a hard life since the white man moved west and stole their lands and hunting grounds.

Father led the tribe, a small group really far into the mountains where he knew where the hunting was good and that the army couldn't follow, getting out of the area just days before the army arrived. They took everything with them, leaving nothing for the army. They even poisoned the water supply. The army tracked them as far as they could into the mountains, but father and a few warriors were able to set up traps that slowed them and then stopped them. They were left in peace and became known as the Ghost Tribe as they were never seen again by the whites and rarely by other Indians. Only father was seen because he kept up the trading with other tribes.

As for me, I was born two winters after the move. A year after that father died. We thought. I never really fit in. See father was Irish and as I grew, my hair grew long with red tint to it especially in the summer. I also developed freckles and my eyes were an off green color. I grew up harder than the other boys because they would tease me and we would fight often. I grew up strong and fast. I inherited my fathers strength, size and stature. and eventually proved to be a worthy warrior and hunter. I was able to see things the others didn't see when it came to tracking. I also heard better than they did and I had the patience of the wolf, or so the chief said. Personally I never could be fussed to rush things, especially a hunt.

Times were good for the tribe. Plenty of food, clean mountain lake to fish from also. By this time, we had made contact with another mountain tribe. Real ghosts it seemed because even I had trouble tracking them. It seemed to be a game to them to see if we, or I could track them. I got better at it. I day, a young Indian came to me and offered to help teach me to track and hunt better. I quickly agreed and soon became as good as his people. One day while I was practicing and hunting and came across a bear, I was told by my friend that if I could kill the bear by hand with only a knife, I would also become one of his tribe. I at first refused, I didn't wish to leave my people. He laughed at me and told me I would belong to both and be able to bring our people together. See his people were dwindling and they needed us just as we needed them. He was asking me for help, and I could not refuse after all he had taught me. Well, I started to move in closer when all of a sudden a hooxei (wolf,) not just any wolf but a huge wolf, at least twice the biggest hooxei I ever saw, came running in from no where. It was a horrendous fight but the wolf won. My friend came up from behind me so quietly that I never heard him and pulled me away as the wolf ate. As soon as we got far enough away we ran. I didn't know why we ran but I did it only to keep up with him. Quickly we arrived at the place where are paths to our different villages separated. He told me to run back to my village and tell the warriors to be ready for Lupo. I tried to question him and he shoved me away, yelling at me and then took off running to his village.

I was almost back home when a crush weight hit me from behind. We rolled down the path as I felt him biting me and clawing at me. Luck was with me I guess. On the last roll, my arrows came loose and he landed on them as my head hit a large rock. I woke up to see my mother and friend by my side. They told me I had been out for days and in a fever and nightmares. None of which I remembered. I told mother I was hungry and when she left to get me food, my friend told me that I had to leave my people and come to his. I refused him then and for days we talked it over. One day he was gone when I woke up. Later that day there was a commotion outside. Going out I saw that my friends chirf had come to our village with some of his warriors and all of them were carrying furs, food and other items. The chief asked to speak to my chief and they entered the village meeting teepee.

After about an hour, they came back out and my chief called me over with mother. I was told that I was to go with them to live. They gave my mother the furs and other items. To the tribe, two warriors were to live there now and to be part of the tribe. The chiefs also swore to become one, to join the tribes but to keep our villages separate. Basically I was sold to them. I had no choice in the matter. Life with the Ghosts was different. they made me practice tracking and hunting harder and constantly day and night. One day as we ate, I fell asleep not realizing my food and drink had been fixed to knock me out. When I awoke, I found myself locked up in a cave with several of the Ghosts guarding it. My friend cme to me then and joined me in the cave. He told me that he was there to help me with the change and he explained what was about to happen to me. He brought with him a drink of certain roots and plants. Made me drink it as the moon came up. That night is mostly a blur, but thanks to him and the others, I learned how to control myself and eventually my changing. Now I can hift from a manwolf to a wolf and back to a man at will ut that took years.

We heard that the white men were fighting each other in what was being called a civil war. We didn't care really, we hoped they would kill each other off. But one day, while I was out out hunting, the grey coats found the trail to mothers village. They attacked and most of mothers tribe was killed before the Ghosts could arrive. When we did, we came as wolves or manwolves. No grey coats survived that day and neither did mother. We took the rest of the tribe back to the Ghost tribe. they chose to become as us and we killed any white man that came onto the mountain. They stopped coming eventually. I grew restless and had to travel. My friend and I traveled and wondered at the new world that passed us by. We decided to travel to Charleston where we found another member of the Ghosts that had left when I was a child still with mother. He made us ids and we moved on to New York where we worked on the Empire state building. things were great, we even found a way to get supplies to our people. Then it happened, Japan attacked some place called Hawaii. Most of the whites left to fight that war. One day, some army guy approache "Henry" and I. He told us that we were needed to fight for our country as radio men. Later we were called Wind Talkers. Turns out the japanese couldn't understand our words. After the war, we went home to our people and stayed there untill now when I came out again to travel. And received word father still lived. That he made me what I am. That he was one of the ones that could not turn back into a human after becoming a wolf. He is dead now, Killed after he made me.

DESCRIPTION: Typical indian, mostly.Bronze skin, 6'3, 200lbs, grey/green eyes, long reddish/black hair, Muscular from all the hunting while younger, then the army and working on cars

•CAREER: Jack of all trades, mechanic

•BEST QUALITIES: Excellant friend, large and muscular for an indian. 6'3" and long reddish black hair Laughing

•WORST QUALITIES: Can be short tempered, stubborn, drinks alot

•WEAKNESSES: Drinks alot, good old fasion american muscle cars, motorcycles

•TALENTS: Superb tracker just as a lycan should be but seems a little bit better than most. Likes to paint/sketch/draw pictures of his past or anything that catches his eye. Likes to rebuild old cars, especially from the 40's or american muscle cars.

Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Character Sheet
Full Name: Teir

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:10 pm

Teir had forgotten the time in which he was born. he vaguely remembers his home. he tries to forget those that he had killed but they return as a dream. He wanted a lasting peace but knew there was none for him. He remember the love that he had lost and the cursed wolf that had made him to what he was now.. He remember those that had driven him tho the brink of insanity and the battles he had fought to gain some measure of peace in the time before he slept. The year was 600 B.C. as the time went and he had been a warrior. he had for many battles and raided many places as all his people did then to survive. He remember that there was a village that he was going to raid when he happened onto a hag with her wolfish pet. Seeing the hag made him cringe with an uneasiness that most would run from. The hag had been traveling the roads going from town to town and place to place when their chance meeting took place. Not wanting to see her suffering Teir decided to take her misery away and ended her life.. As she laid there dying she spoke " Your days as a man hath come undone for now you shall gain no peace as a man nor and animal" and then her wolf attack but before he could kill the beast it had bitten him. As he wiped the blood off his sword on the clothing of the hag she said "may your suffering as a beast and a man last you many times"
Back to top Go down
Rhoswen Ruby Mercer

Rhoswen Ruby Mercer

Character Sheet
Full Name: Rhoswen (Ruby) Mercer

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:07 pm

My name is Rhoswen R. Mercer. ''R'' stands for Ruby. So Rhoswen Ruby Mercer. People tend to call me Ruby though since it is easier for others to pronounce than trying to pronounce Rhoswen correctly every time, and in the process I really dont mind anymore (I used to hate being called Ruby).

I was born 70 years ago. I died 50 years ago. I still look the way I did when I was 20, ...or when I died. I try to shut out my past. The only reminders are a scar here or a memory there. But I try not to think of any memories but than again everybody knows its impossible to leave Everything behind. People say that im in denial of my past. Only the human part of it but not all of it.

Good Qualities-Im smart, Riddles,Puzzles,Those kinda things
Artistic,
Athletic, small,slim,hard as heck to catch , played soccer as human and was really fast, I could ''Juke and Jive'' and so once i became udead I became much faster.

Bad Qualities- Im a terrible shot, I cant shoot a gun at all.
I cant cook, I burn everything , dont even ask about when I tried to make a turkey, lets just say that there wasnt much left.
Im stubborn , at times theres the fact that once Ive made my mind theres no way to get me to change it unless I want to.

My Weakness- I have a pathological fear of lightning. Thunder is one thing, lightning is something completely different.

My Talent- Extrordinary Speed
Back to top Go down
Savan

Savan

Character Sheet
Full Name: Savan Reule

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:46 am

NAME: Savan Reule
SPECIES: Lycan

BIOGRAPHY: Savan Reule was born when the world was beautiful and the land was free. Her family, hearing the new that Texas could be colonized, packed their belongings and headed west with many other colonists. The year was 1821 and Savan had just turned 24 and was considered a very old maid by the standards of that time.

Savan wasn't happy about the move but she didn't say it to her family. They felt the move would help her find a husband and them gain a fresh start. Fat chance in Savan finding a husband. She loved doing things her way, not a mans way. It was unusual for a woman in that century, and frustrated her parents to no end. Although they traveled for several weeks, Savan and he family never made it to their destination. The caravan was attacked, all died but her. That is if you can call this living. Found by a old Indian couple Savan was nursed back to health then told of her curse.

Savan spent her time learning all she could never really getting to know anyone. Things were safer that way.

CAREER: Private Detective

BEST QUALITIES:
Excellent with Computers
Great Friend
Martial Arts
Guns
Bow and Arrows

WORST QUALITIES:
Bad temper
Dangerous
Blunt

WEAKNESSES: Silver